1.    #1  
    I know you can't sync wirelessly with it, but....

Could you use Win Hand (or some reasonable facsimile) and link into your PC, update your Desktop Quicken, exit Quicken, then use Win Hand (or use email) to send yourself an updated Pocket Quicken file to update your Treo register?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    That would not really work. All data transfer is through hotsync. It is intended for you enter your trans actions on your Palm then hotsync to upload them, it will also download copies of other trans actions that just for reference. When I have traveled in the past and wanted to update, I setup network hotsync to work over the internet. It is slow but will work.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

3.    #3  
    How do you do a network hotsync?
    Recipe for hotsyncing to a PC behind NAT

- Assign a private static IP address to the PC (e.g. 192.168.1.2).
    - Configure the router to forward TCP/UDP ports 14237 and 14238 to the
    static IP address.
    - On the Palm, in Hotsync | Primary PC Setup, enter "!!" into the Primary PC Name and enter the router's external IP into Primary PC Address.

If you don't use "!!" as the Primary PC Name, then every time you Hotsync
    the Primary PC Name will get overwritten with the DNS or Windows name of your PC and the Primary PC Address will get overwritten with the private IP address of the PC.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Why not try Splash Money? It syncs wirelessly. It is simple, does everything that I need, and I now prefer it on the desktop to Microsoft Money, which I formerly used.
  6.    #6  
    Tried it.

While its decent for the Treo, Quicken is a superior desktop product.
  7.    #7  
    James,

So when you add transactions in your desktop Quicken, they aren't written into the PQn-transactions file?

It would seem to be feasible to send yourself that file.