1.    #1  
    I d/l AOL 3.3 for my 650, but here's what happens after I login:

I only 1 running man on the screen for about 15 seconds, then:

TIMEOUT (0x1212) with an OK button to click

but the screen freezes and doesnt allow me to click ok....

what is THAT?????
    It means that AOL's connection servers are not letting you in. The app does not have a lot of support from the corp AOL side. It will be fixed after a number of users complain.
  3.    #3  
    HMM.....so after paying for an app that doesnt work, they wont fix it until enough of us whine? That makes perfect sense.............LOLOL. So theres nothing I can do??
  4.    #4  
    ANYONE have any solutions to my problem? Ita amazing that they can allow you to buy software and NOt have any troubleshooting help...Im very annoyed...................
  5.    #5  
    Is ANYONE out there using AOL 3.3 on their Treo?
    Is there another way for me to get AIM on the Treo?
    I'm gonna shoot myself............................well, maybe not..............
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    VeriChat, Toccer, probably others as well ...
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    aol.3.2 works fine for me
    When I couldn't find a way to have AOL 3.3 allow me to read attachments, I switched to ChatterEmail.
    I still don't get it: Why should I pay for this software ? I have been a AOL subscriber since before Internet. Already thinking of leaving, as AOL is no longer as useful. Now this.
    Unsupported Garbage
    This software is supposedly not created by AOL. It is ironic since the software is on their page and is the only one AOL pushes for phone/PDA access.
    Mine doesn't even display incoming IMs. I hear the incoming IM sound, the left top corner flashes and nada...no text. I can see my message go out, nothing coming.