1.    #1  
    Innopocket just release a Magnum Case for Palm Treo 650/700w Smartphone that without SD card storage. That's great news for me.

http://www.innopocket.com/web/showPr...e&code=HT-3111
    Awesome.

Al
    Can anyone tell me where the bracket for the belt clip is located on the back of the case? I have tried numerous cases where the belt clip is almost dead center which makes it difficult for me to wear comfortably. I prefer the clip to attach closer to the top of the case.
    I saw a close-up picture of the version with the SD storage, and the clip appeared to attach about 1/4 to 1/3 from the top. Is the new version the same?
    Zane
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I like the fact that it's got a hole for access to the reset button. Way to think ahead. $39 seems a little steep though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ps40897
    I like the fact that it's got a hole for access to the reset button. Way to think ahead. $39 seems a little steep though.

unfortunately, the reset hole only works with the treo 600. it is on the wrong side for the 650. plus, there is no hole pre-drilled in the 650 battery cover, unless you buy an aftermarket one. i own the version with the sd card holder and as many times as it has hit the ground, it has been well worth the money.
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    so the new one without the sd card holder is also made to fit the 600 as well? I found mine, with the sd card holder, was a bit loose on my treo 650. like it could be lifted out by lifting the top of the treo while it was in the case laying on its back. i ended up giving it to a cow-orker that has a 600 and it fit perfectly and snug for him. going back to the innopocket aluminium made me think the innopocket is slim. :-)
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx
    this is awesome!

I wonder if that reset hole is in line with the one by seidio which is ontop of the reset hole

Size comparisons:

Innopocket w/o SD slot: 117 x 68 x 30 mm
    Innopocket w/ SD slot: 117 x 68 x 34 mm

Vaja T66: 121 x 66 x 32 mm
    Vaja T65: 117 x 66 x 28 mm