1.    #1  
    Excuse me if this has already been discussed elsewhere...
    I am seeking out a new notes program for my Treo 650. I currently use Outlook 2003 notes synced with Beyond Contacts but would like to move away to a more efficient and flexible notes solution.

My requirements would be:
    1) desktop companion
    2) quick, hassle-free sync (automatic sync)
    3) easy 5 way navigation on the Treo
    4) ability to customize notes, add pictures, etc.

To give you an idea of what I am looking for, EverNote would be perfect only if it had a Palm OS companion. In advance thanks for your help!
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  3.    #3  
    Already checked out BugMe! but the desktop version has limited functionality (it only views, for example).

But I will be feeding notes thru the PC as often as on my Treo and need to be able to use and access them on the PC and Treo in an equal manner.

So, the desktop program needs to be full featured in addition to the Palm one.

Thanks
    Not sure if this is what you have in mind, but I use Natara's DayNotez as a dedicated notes app on my 650. They also have a windows desktop app (I sync my Treo to my mac powerbook, so haven't tried the windows app).
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by karenct
    Not sure if this is what you have in mind, but I use Natara's DayNotez as a dedicated notes app on my 650. They also have a windows desktop app (I sync my Treo to my mac powerbook, so haven't tried the windows app).
    I like structure to my notes, so I use Natara's Bonsai. Has a great windows client, uses the 5-way nav well, and syncs just fine.

I'm not sure it does pictures though.

This is one of my very favorite apps.

http://natara.com/Bonsai/index.cfm
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    I use Notesplus, not cheap but does pictures & works fine
    Quote Originally Posted by santa
    I like structure to my notes, so I use Natara's Bonsai. Has a great windows client, uses the 5-way nav well, and syncs just fine.

I'm not sure it does pictures though.

This is one of my very favorite apps.

http://natara.com/Bonsai/index.cfm
    Definitely agree with Santa. I also use Bonsai (in addition to DayNotez)... it's a great app.