1.    #1  
    I have a 650 and a second Palm device (Garmin iQue 3600). I only rarely use the iQue, but I sync both to same computer (and hence, same calendar). The iQue sits in its cradle most of the time and the screen lights up with each alarm. But, this is redundant, because I usually am using just the 650 (where I want the alarm to appear).

Is there a simple utility to turn off all alarms (not just silence them, but keep the screen from coming on, and cancel all notifications, too)? My desire is to be able to engage the alarms in the iQue when I am using it, but cancel them at the times when it is just sitting in its cradle and I don't want it to alarm.

(I apologize if the answer is trivial. Iíve been searching for a while. Thanks.)
    I don't have an iQue, put can you silence "general system or calendar sounds" like you can in the Treo? Will this keep the alarms from "sounding"?

On the Treo:
    menu>system>sounds>application, choose either calendar or general

Cheers, Perry.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I don't have an iQue, put can you silence "general system or calendar sounds" like you can in the Treo? Will this keep the alarms from "sounding"?

On the Treo:
    menu>system>sounds>application, choose either calendar or general

Cheers, Perry.
    Yes, you can do this, but the screen still comes on and the alarms accumulate. But, thanks anyway.