1.    #1  
    Hello, I just purchased my first Treo 650 and I ordered the Seidio skinned holster. After using it on the first day, my treo slipped out of the holster. It seems like the top clip doesn't latch on securely. I'm very disappointed.

What are other's experience who are using the skinned holster and do you recommend a better skinned holster that will hold my treo more securely.

thanks
    Love my Seido skin & holster - no problems here.
    Quote Originally Posted by freedom777
    Hello, I just purchased my first Treo 650 and I ordered the Seidio skinned holster. After using it on the first day, my treo slipped out of the holster. It seems like the top clip doesn't latch on securely. I'm very disappointed.

What are other's experience who are using the skinned holster and do you recommend a better skinned holster that will hold my treo more securely.

thanks
    I have the skin and holster for a month. No problem. Love it. Great product !
    Quote Originally Posted by freedom777

thanks
    Hi,

I've sent you a private message that will help you get the problem resolved.

David
    I don't like the skinned holster at all... its very flimsy and don't hold it securely at all
    6-7 month user here. Couple problems with the seat belt hooking it & getting out of the car 'til I got smarter. Works well, keeping it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bushie_40
    I don't like the skinned holster at all... its very flimsy and don't hold it securely at all
    Hi bushie,

If you'll email me with the details, I'll be happy to help you out. We've gotten excellent reviews on this holster, but that doesn't mean that a less than perfect one couldn't have slipped by us. Please email me and we'll get it taken care of.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com