1.    #1  
    I love Chatter email and use it with my Yahoo and work account. However, after sending a few emails using it, I realized that they never actually got sent. They are in a "TreoSent" folder, but I don't think they ever made it to the recipient. After clicking "Send", I noticed on the bottom right, an alert saying "Smpt Cnct", then "Smpt Hello", then finally "Smpt Sent". However, it's not really sending? Would that mean my work and personal outgoing server is incorrect? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Have you tried making a LOG and sending it to Marc, he can tell if it is really going through or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by brianarodgers
    I love Chatter email and use it with my Yahoo and work account. However, after sending a few emails using it, I realized that they never actually got sent. They are in a "TreoSent" folder, but I don't think they ever made it to the recipient. After clicking "Send", I noticed on the bottom right, an alert saying "Smpt Cnct", then "Smpt Hello", then finally "Smpt Sent". However, it's not really sending? Would that mean my work and personal outgoing server is incorrect? Thanks.
    Why don't you send youreself an email with Chatter. Then, if it comes into your inbox, you'll know.
  4.    #4  
    I have, that's how I knew there was a problem.
    How about you ask Marc in the Chatter forum?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein