1.    #1  
    - Sending formatted e-mails (right now all e-mails sent to other accounts on the same Exchange server recipients are text-only)
    - Ability to receive/send e-mail from multiple personal accounts as well as Exchange server
    - Option to have GoodLink function as the text & mms messaging reader/sender (similar to how it takes over SmartPhone functions for Calendar/Contacts/Tasks). Then I could truly stay in sync wirelessly. As of now, I have to cradle and synchronize Outlook contacts via ActiveSync in order to see who is sending me text messages and in order to insert address book recipients while composing text messages.
    - Ability to install to the miniSD card, thus freeing up phone memory!!!
    - From GoodLink 4.7 Release Notes: "For Windows Mobile 5.0 handhelds, the GoodLink 'remote wipe' command now includes clearing the memory of the SD card." Whoa, this scares me!! I have a lot of personal stuff on my miniSD card!
    - Support for the i-mate SP5, including for GoodLink to connect over wifi
    - Ability to synchronize with the Drafts folder
    Quote Originally Posted by veblen
    - Sending formatted e-mails (right now all e-mails sent to other accounts on the same Exchange server recipients are text-only)
    Passed along

-
    - Ability to receive/send e-mail from multiple personal accounts as well as Exchange server
    You can use Pocket Outlook for POP3 access for other accounts, I would think. I think we are looking into multiple accounts support.

-
    - Option to have GoodLink function as the text & mms messaging reader/sender (similar to how it takes over SmartPhone functions for Calendar/Contacts/Tasks). Then I could truly stay in sync wirelessly. As of now, I have to cradle and synchronize Outlook contacts via ActiveSync in order to see who is sending me text messages and in order to insert address book recipients while composing text messages.
    Hmm...on my 650, when I get text messages from people in my contacts, it matches up. Let me check on that one.

-
    - Ability to install to the miniSD card, thus freeing up phone memory!!!
    Will never happen. All the GL databases are encrypted. The overhead required to encrypt and de-encrypt would drag performance to a standstill.

-
    - From GoodLink 4.7 Release Notes: "For Windows Mobile 5.0 handhelds, the GoodLink 'remote wipe' command now includes clearing the memory of the SD card." Whoa, this scares me!! I have a lot of personal stuff on my miniSD card!
    Customers requested this.
    -
    - Support for the i-mate SP5, including for GoodLink to connect over wifi
    Passed along.

-
    - Ability to synchronize with the Drafts folder
    Pass it along.