Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    is it possible to partition the SD card ? so we can buy 4G and use 2G for now
    As far as I know, you don't need to do the partition, treo will reconize as 2gig. I read it somewhere in TC.
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb
    You can partition the card, but you have to use Linux. Can't be done in Windows. There's a thread on how this was done, here at TC. Just do a search.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    but 2Gigs > FAT16 support.. how to format ?
    I would love to be able to partition a card in some way that the Treo would only see one partition and not the other. My SD card in my Treo is my portable memory and several documents I like to carry on it I will never open on the Treo. Would be nice if Docs To Go didn't see them at all. Any way to do this?
    I have a 4G card and had to partition it to get the Treo to see it. I did it on my Mac and formed two equal partition, and the 650 sees one of the two and works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ti-maniac
    I have a 4G card and had to partition it to get the Treo to see it. I did it on my Mac and formed two equal partition, and the 650 sees one of the two and works fine.
    toooo bad the treo doesn't see two of the two......