1.    #1  
    Does anyone have this mount ? Can you use your bluetooth headset with it. I need some way to put a mount in my truck that will hold it plus charge it. I will not be using the gps with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by appliancemedic
    Does anyone have this mount ? Can you use your bluetooth headset with it. I need some way to put a mount in my truck that will hold it plus charge it. I will not be using the gps with it.
    Yes, you can use the BT headset with it.

David Chang
    Seidio
    I'm interested in this too, but can't seem to find much information online about it.

I'm curious to know more about the mounting brackets that come with it, as my car is a lease and I do not want to drill any holes.

Also, I'd like to hardwire it to the battery, and I see that requires an "optional hardwire power cable" but I see no mention of how to obtain this elusive cable.
    obscure information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscure411
    I'm interested in this too, but can't seem to find much information online about it.

I'm curious to know more about the mounting brackets that come with it, as my car is a lease and I do not want to drill any holes.

Also, I'd like to hardwire it to the battery, and I see that requires an "optional hardwire power cable" but I see no mention of how to obtain this elusive cable.
    According to Seidio's online store (G2200S) , it comes with the air vent mount and you can purchase the windshield mount seperately.

The hardwire cable is available on the Accessories page.
    Thanks, I must have missed that when navigating their site.

Ordered the hardwire kit and the cradle, so we'll see how it works out...
    obscure information.