1.    #1  
    I'm sure this has been answered already, but my pea-brain couldn't find it...

I've got a Treo650 from Earthlink. I had it running with GoodLink at my previous company without any problems.

I recently changed jobs and discovered that my new company runs GoodLink as well. I was wondering if there was a way to setup the Treo with the new license, server, etc. without having to go through the painful download of the entire installation again?

Thanks in advance,
    Ken
    Quote Originally Posted by z28ken
    I'm sure this has been answered already, but my pea-brain couldn't find it...

I've got a Treo650 from Earthlink. I had it running with GoodLink at my previous company without any problems.

I recently changed jobs and discovered that my new company runs GoodLink as well. I was wondering if there was a way to setup the Treo with the new license, server, etc. without having to go through the painful download of the entire installation again?

Thanks in advance,
    Ken
    Check the version of the GoodLink server they are running and make sure it is the same or newer than what your old company is running. I have never heard of this, so I am not sure, but my gut tells me you are going to have to do a complete reinstall. When my engineer gets in, I will check and see. It isn't THAT painful, is it? 15 minutes and up and running.
  3.    #3  
    it probably isn't THAT painful...but i think the Earthlink service makes it so. It always takes at least two tries to download the OTA installer . . . frustration is all.
    You will need to do a complete install for the new company.