1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to delete programs such as Xpress Mail, Quick Tour, GetGood, and Welcome from a Cingular 650?

Also, what other files are associated with those apps?
    I think they are all in ROM, No way to delete. Custom ROM would be the only answer.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

3.    #3  
    Does everyone leave these applications on their device?

I have a Cingular Treo. Could someone tell me if there is anything I can delete right from the start off my device?

Also, is there a good replacement Note Pad program or a way to copy Note Pad over using FileZ?
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuit141
    Does everyone leave these applications on their device?

I have a Cingular Treo. Could someone tell me if there is anything I can delete right from the start off my device?

Also, is there a good replacement Note Pad program or a way to copy Note Pad over using FileZ?

I don't fiddle with custom roms, and just hile them with zlauncher personally...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    I don't fiddle with custom roms, and just hile them with zlauncher personally...
    I hide them too - but I use Obfuscate to hide them
    As a new Treo user, I had exactly this question (and hate the answer ) Suggest the mods add this thread to the "New User" Sticky!
    Make and load a custom ROM. Read everything you can about doing this and you should be fine. There are real risks involved, but if you follow the guides you can find and only remove what others have successfully removed you will be fine. Its a pretty simple process really.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Add Fast Hide to the way to suppress the ROM based programs
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuit141
    I just started using EasyNotes, has been very useful so far.