1.    #1  
    Hi guys! Please tell me where can I buy a NEW (without any scratches) Treo 650 housing? My phone is scratched and I would like to replace the body. I use a GSM unlocked phone. But I do not mind if the body has operators logo (Cingular for example). Thanks a lot.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    http://performancepda.zoovy.com/c=hs...O650SPRINTCASE

This one is for a CDMA phone, but you may be able to retrofit the SIM card tray for your GSM phone. It's $45.00 though...
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazybit
    Hi guys! Please tell me where can I buy a NEW (without any scratches) Treo 650 housing? My phone is scratched and I would like to replace the body. I use a GSM unlocked phone. But I do not mind if the body has operators logo (Cingular for example). Thanks a lot.
    Well, with out trying to sound cheap or dishonest, but I find a reason to trade mine in for the warrenty every 6 months or so. I like having a clean fresh one and I like to keep the one year warrenty active. My last one looked like it had been to hell and back, but the p button started going out so I took it in and exchanged it for the warrenty and ah...a new treo.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks! I know that resource about Sprint Treo. But does it have a removable battery? I read somewhere that it does not have a battery cover, because its batter is not removeable. And the red color is not looking good, I would prefer Cingular case. Okey, if I take CDMA case, will it fit perfectly for my GSM entrails? And does it have a hole for SIM card without SIM tray? Or it does not have even a hole for SIM card and I must cut it?
    It will not have a hole for the SIM tray. It also says the battery cover isn't included. And that just appears to be a bad photo...the CDMA case is blue and silver...no red.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    I would find a cell store and ask them to order you a dummy model there around 45 bucks