1.    #1  
    I love using ZLauncher, can't see myself using my Treo 650 without it. Problem is I also love using the Diddlebug app. for it's alarm feature. Diddlebug's alarm will not work for me with ZLauncher. What do others on this forum use as a simple alarm application with ZLauncher.
    I am assuming you are having an issue with DiddleBug and ZLauncher because you are installing and Running DiddleBug on the SD Card. No app which needs to set alarms or runs in the background can be installed to the SD card. Alarms only work if the app which sets the alarm is installed in RAM this is a PalmOS limitation.

For "simple alarms" why not just use the Calendar app ?
    Treo 650 Verizon 1.04
    http://www.rgps.com
    Agreed diddlebug alarms work fine for me using zlauncher but I had diddlebug in ram/rom. I've switched though to palm notepad since the 'drawing ability' is smoother and nicer to look at diddlebug was always choppy and sloppy looking. I do miss some diddlebug features though.

TS
    Yes, of course it won't work from the SD card.. Stupid me kept thinking the really simple "Teatime" timer wasn't working, then I realized I had (automatically as I tend to do) moved it to the SD ZLauncher card area. It happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by turbosteve
    I've switched though to palm notepad since the 'drawing ability' is smoother and nicer to look at diddlebug was always choppy and sloppy looking.
    TS
    How did you put NotePad on the Treo ? Can it be downloaded somewhere ?
    Treo 650 Verizon 1.04
    http://www.rgps.com
    Quote Originally Posted by rgps
    How did you put NotePad on the Treo ? Can it be downloaded somewhere ?
    Yeah it's available in a thread or two on this board. I'll attach to save you the headache of looking for it

TS
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Just curious on opinions for this...I use Zlauncher with my 650 and am trying both programs, for notes in call. Curious on your thoughts on this since it has been over a month. Which is a better alternative - Palm Note Pad or Diddlebug?
    I'm a long-time user of BugMe!. I don't really use it for alarms now, but mostly to keep my children busy when we are sitting around somewhere together. They like using the various colors, line-thickness tools, etc.

But it's not free.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Yeah, I just want a light program that I can launch easily while in a call to write down a number or something like that. The Note Pad on this page seems pretty good, but not sure if there are advantages to Diddlebug or not. THanks for your input
    since writing this I've switched back to diddlebug, I found a later release, version 2.90.b.3 which seems to have much better drawing recognition... It's fast and easy to use.

TS
    the current version is 2.90.b.4 I think...I am trying Bug me. Not sure which is better, that or Diddlebug.