1.    #1  
    From doing a search, I'm clearly not the only one to have failures with the Auto-sync feature of Versamail. Has anyone come up with a solution to this? It seems like if I do a soft-reset the feature starts to work again, but only for a limited time, then it won't check messages on its own. I can more than tolerate not having "push" e-mai on this device, but if it can't handle something as simple as just checking e-mail every 1/2 hour, that's very bothersome!

As an alternative I've downloaded and have been trying out Chatter (chatteremail.com). This seems like a good program, and has a LOT more options than Versamail (especially notification-wise). I tried using their "push" feature with IMAP, but 2 problems: one, I don't like how much talk time it eliminates (i.e. time when someone might be calling me), and two, I can't use my e-mail program on the PC because the Treo's already logged in (can't log in more than 2 places). So, that might not work.

I'm also real disappointed at the lack of available SUPPORT from palm... no mention of this anywhere on there website!
    what cell service do you have? As stated in my other thread, I have the same exact problem and I'm with Sprint. I'm trying to figure out if maybe it's a problem with Sprint not letting my phone stay connected to the internet and versamail not connecting the phone to the internet when it autosyncs.