1.    #1  
    How does syncing work with POP3?

If I delete message on my Treo, does it remove it from the server the next time I connect with my treo? If I check mail with my laptop before I re-connect on my Treo will the message come in since I haven't re-connected (Synced)...?

MG
    Yes,Yes
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmgilliam
    How does syncing work with POP3?

If I delete message on my Treo, does it remove it from the server the next time I connect with my treo? If I check mail with my laptop before I re-connect on my Treo will the message come in since I haven't re-connected (Synced)...?

MG
    Is "delete" with POP3 the same as "junk" with IMAP? If so, how does one delete an email (POP3) from the treo but keep it on the server? Is that what the "lock" feature is for?
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    There's no way to delete POP3 messages on the Treo and keep them on the server.

Marc
    I'm trying Chatter and I'm trying to use the "Junk" feature to weed out junk e-mails, but do not see an option for it. (Is this only available with the IMAP setup?)

I'm using Pop3 ver. 1.1 with a Comcast account.

Please advise,

Thanks!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Yes, it's an IMAP feature.

Marc