Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Hi everyone,

My Treo 650 automatically resets after EVERY HotSync. At first, I thought nothing of it, because I was installing software, and some software requires a HotSync after installation. However, it does it all the time, even when I am not installing anything.

I have no other problems with this phone, and it only does it after the entire HotSync has completed, so I don't think there is any harm. It just annoys me a bit.

Anything obvious I can look for before I do the hard reset and reinstall everything one at a time thing?

Thanking you in advance,

4s
    Does the Hotsyn log offer any hints?

The last item to be backed up usually is Saved Preferences. Hopefully, that is not corrupt.

Try disabling all conduits but one and Hotsync. That will help you identify the culprit.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    It is weird. Nothing in the log indicates there is a problem. It completes the sync before resetting (I hear the chimes at the end of the sync), and even if I disable all the conduits, it still automatically resets.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I figured it out using CrashPro.

It was Initiate. When I deselected "update after hotsync," the problem went away.