1.    #1  
    Searched all over and thru manual. How do I get the PalmOne GPS package to display current speed on my Treo 850? Am I overlooking it in the fine print on the screen? Under preferences? Thx!
    Do you have Tom Tom? If so go to, Change Preferences then right arrow until you get to status bar preferences. Then check the show speed.

miji
  3.    #3  
    Whoo hoo! That did it! Thx Miji! I've been so busy adding soft & hardware, in addition to having to get a replacement phone, I just brain fogged on this one for the longest. NOW I feel like I have a REAL GPS. Now just gotta find some good trail maps & I'll be done with getting the GPS right. Am headed off-road on the 21st.Thx! KS
    PS: There oughta be a quick button to press to send someone a 6-pack of their favorite and bill it back to the sender! Let the botles fly!;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsmgb
    Searched all over and thru manual. How do I get the PalmOne GPS package to display current speed on my Treo 850? Am I overlooking it in the fine print on the screen? Under preferences? Thx!
    How the hell did you get your hands on a Treo 850!!!???!!!
    Who do you work for? Are you Jeff Hawkins???
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.