1.    #1  
    Hey all,

Has anyone had any issues getting their serial number when attempting to buy a license for LauncherX via the launcherx.com store front on esellerate.net?

I tried LauncherX (amoung others) on my Treo 650, liked it and decided to buy a license. I placed on order on 1/6, my credit card was charged 1/7 but there's been no sign of the serial number to register my copy to day. A series of 3 e-mail inquiries to support@launcherx.com over the intervening days ave gone completely unanswered.

Anyone have a similar experience? What gives?

- Chris
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Maybe you could try posting this in the LauncherX Support forum?
    www.launcherXplanet.com
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    Humm... Could this be the same Chris Goodwin of Frybrid???
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, I had actually posted to the LauncherX support forum shortly after posting here and miraculously, my serial number appeared a few hours later.

I have to say I was a bit concerned about the debate raging on the LauncherX support forum about on-going development (or lack thereof) for the product I had just bought. That said, I do like the product as it is (not too many features, not too few) but am hoping it will continue to be actively supported.

And nope, sorry, I am not affiliated with "Frybrid" in any way.

Good luck...

- Chris