1.    #1  
    Been reading awhile and did some searching..

How does this Email work without subbing to an internet support with the Treo?? I would like access to email without paying for internet, which I won't use. Is this possible???

I have a Treo 600 and have TMobile.. I don't want to pay the $19.99 for email and internet.

I have been reading up on Chatteremail, which is the same owner as this site, right?? What are the differences (and cost) with:

Chatteremail
    Versamail
    Snapper

I would like to have email but don't need internet.. Not sure if possible...
    Or you can try the $5.99 T-Mo web and work with workaround proxy. See other postings with regards to T-Zones.

I use email but I need my Treo with 24/7 internet connection specially when I travel so I pay the $20 fee.
  3.    #3  
    OK, so for email to work, regardless of provider, some sort of internet needs to be established, ie, Tmobile internet, T Zones, etc.??

That being styated is Chatteremail good?? Read posts of it crashing 600s...
  4.    #4  
    Would this be correct???
    Normally, I put the Treo under my pillow at night and wait for the email fairy to appear.

If you're not going online with your Treo to get your mail, Chatter (which is THE best email program) would be pointless. You're probably stuck downloading Versafail and HotSyncing your emails over.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    is this post for real?

Chatter rules for email on the treo's period. Great developer Marc is.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    is this post for real?

Chatter rules for email on the treo's period. Great developer Marc is.
    WOW, this post got misinterperted.... I am asking IF I have to have an internet connection to use Chatter.. If so, will TZones work????
    To get a better answer for the Chatter software post your question to Chatter in his forum here.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 01/12/2006 at 11:16 PM. Reason: added link
    From what I have read here being both as TMo customer and using Chatter. The consensus is a [Maybe]. If you are referring to what used to be known as T-Zones at $4.99 ( now 5.99 under a different name) by default it blocks traffic. There are some who have been able to use an external proxy address to use Chatter and many other apps, but not everyone can. The "new" T-Zones as it is now will not work as it only goes to TMo's network for ringtones and such.

The GSM-US forum is a good place to discuss this.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Since you are with TMobile, you can try to access your email via T-Mo's online email "Access My E-Mail". Works on my Treo even if I use their T-Zone. It's just ugly.