1.    #1  
    I am looking for pro's and cons or a recommendation of either Palm Desktop or Outlook to sync/backup/manage my Treo 650.(outside the obvious decesion for outlook as a work related default) I have used the palm desktop in the past for my visor & Tungsten E. Now I am in a position to choose again between the two as I have not yet installed the desktop software for the Treo 650. I looked back through the threads and was unsuccessful in finding a current discussion, most were dating back from 2000-2003 (all references related to old palms and visors)
    Don't worry the software gives you the option to change sync settings at any time. Or just choose both. Personally I like the Palm's interface one better it's not so business like.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    godzilla is bigger
    Quote Originally Posted by peerless
    I am looking for pro's and cons or a recommendation of either Palm Desktop or Outlook to sync/backup/manage my Treo 650.(outside the obvious decesion for outlook as a work related default) I have used the palm desktop in the past for my visor & Tungsten E. Now I am in a position to choose again between the two as I have not yet installed the desktop software for the Treo 650. I looked back through the threads and was unsuccessful in finding a current discussion, most were dating back from 2000-2003 (all references related to old palms and visors)
    You can sync both if you can't decide using switc sync from livepim:

http://www.livepim.com/

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the info gfunkmagic & viking junior- Godzilla is bigger , but his breath stinks (ie godzilla breath) and when it comes to picking up chicks Kong is King