1.    #1  
    I'm trying to beam / send my entire calendar to a colleague but everytime I beam it it only sends one calendar entry. I then tried sending it using bluetooth and still only sends one entry. Any ideas?
    Select Beam by category, then select all, then the date range you desire.

Cheers, Perry.
  3.    #3  
    that's exactly what I've been trying to do, but for some reason it's only sending one calendar event. any other suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by browneye253
    that's exactly what I've been trying to do, but for some reason it's only sending one calendar event. any other suggestions?
    I'm stumped. It worked for me when I beamed all my data from my T3 to the 650. Now there is the rub -- I have not done if from the 650 to another device. Hmmmm.

I am going to go test with my daughter's Zire 71.

In the meantime, make sure you do not have a particular calendar event "selected' prior to opening the menu to select beam category. . . .

EDIT: Okay, wierd. At first, I had the very same problem as you, only one event for the day I selected would transfer. Then I added two test appointments. THe two test appointments transfered and the one that had before -- but not the last!! I discovered this--the two original appointments were in the "personal category" the two test events were in the "business category". So, I changed the category on the personal two, to unfiled and event. ALL FOUR THEN TRANSFERED !!

So, what I have learned thus far -- is that the Treo will only transfer one "personal" category event at a time.

Are all your calendar events in the personal range? Or, at least the first two in line to transfer? I am suspecting that this is some sort of security feature for us to not willy nilly beam all of our personal events. (Great, so how do we work around it?)

Anyway, try changing the category an all events for one day to something other then personal and then try beaming just that date using beam category and all and that date as your selections -- to see if you can get more than one event to beam.

Heading off to bed now, I will think about how we can get our little critter to do what we want and to stop being so "helpful."

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 01/10/2006 at 10:02 PM.
    Bingo Has Been Called !!

I have my Treo power on protected.

I removed the power on password to unassigned, changed all the events on that day to personal ( the two test ones and the originals) and they all transfered!! Must be that the "personal" beaming protection kicks in when you are using a power on password.

Bet ya got a power on password. (Please say yes.)

Take off the password and beam away Scotty!!

Cheers, Perry.
  6.    #6  
    I will give this a try as soon as I get the two Treo's back together. Thanks for your help on this one...it has been bugging me.