1.    #1  
    Did anyone else notice the special guest star (aka Treo 650) on last night's Surface episode?

Andrew
    Yeah I noticed it and noticed the system sounds were all off!! I also noticed that they are giving each freakin celebertie a free unlocked Treo in a goodie bag for the awards that are coming up!!!
    Palm m105>Visor Prizm>Tungsten T>Clie Nx70v>Tungsten T3>Treo 600>Clie UX50>Tungsten T5>Treo 650>Tungsten TX>Treo 650 agian!!!
    are there any new episodes of Surfance on ABC or are they just repeats on SciFi?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I've also seen our beloved friend T650 in action on CSI (NY) on cbs
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Will be on 24 this season and also saw it on a show called "how i met your mother".
    Wonder how many takes it took when filming that Surface scene?

"Why isn't the phone ringing?"
    "It seems to have frozen up. Anyone know how to fix this?"
    "It needs to be restarted"
    "How do you get this cover off?"
    "Now why won't it work?"
    "Need to turn the radio back on."
    "It doesn't do that automatically?"
    "Nope."
    etc. etc. etc.
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
    some show on last night had a spurned girlfriend discover that her boyfriend had two phones. The Treo had pictures of several females, including the, now fuming, girlfriend. Was that "how I met your mother"? I thought the show I noticed was on ABC. I didn't watch long enough to find the name of the show.
    The 650 is really making the rounds. I think I saw it on House, but it was kinda hard to tell for sure since it was not on screen for long. I'm just waiting to see if it shows up on 24 since they always seem to feature a phone and/or a PDA on the show.
    I was at WalMart this morning and on the TV's in Electronics they had a CNet Tips for our digital age. The topic was smart phones. The only one they showed was the Treo650.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Well, since 'Surface' is on NBC, I don't think ABC will be showing them anytime soon <g>

There should be new episodes for the next 8 or so weeks (covering Feb. sweeps).

As for Treo-sightings, I saw one in an ad, but it was a custom job. Black metalic body with gold backlighting. VERY hot looking!
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    some show on last night had a spurned girlfriend discover that her boyfriend had two phones. The Treo had pictures of several females, including the, now fuming, girlfriend. Was that "how I met your mother"? I thought the show I noticed was on ABC. I didn't watch long enough to find the name of the show.
    Yea, that was "Emily's Reasons Why Not" with Heather Graham. Perhaps it was a real app, but the image viewer didn't look like AcidImage or the built-in app. Seems odd they would've cgi'd something else in, but maybe they didn't have enough ram to hold all the pics
    Quote Originally Posted by rbenjami
    Wonder how many takes it took when filming that Surface scene?

"Why isn't the phone ringing?"
    "It seems to have frozen up. Anyone know how to fix this?"
    "It needs to be restarted"
    "How do you get this cover off?"
    "Now why won't it work?"
    "Need to turn the radio back on."
    "It doesn't do that automatically?"
    "Nope."
    etc. etc. etc.
    They were probably forced to film it in a library since they didn't have VolumeCare to boost it enough to hear
    Quote Originally Posted by tomvb2000
    Yea, that was "Emily's Reasons Why Not" with Heather Graham. Perhaps it was a real app, but the image viewer didn't look like AcidImage or the built-in app. Seems odd they would've cgi'd something else in, but maybe they didn't have enough ram to hold all the pics
    first it was a 600, and the bf doesnt deserve it or emily.

imagine cheating on soomeone that looks like heather graham. the guy should be shot.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaje5ra
    Yeah I noticed it and noticed the system sounds were all off!! I also noticed that they are giving each freakin celebertie a free unlocked Treo in a goodie bag for the awards that are coming up!!!
    I saw a blackberry in the gifts being given at one of the upcoming awards.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"