1.    #1  
    I'm not sure if this has been discussed before or not - a cursorary search didn't turn anything up for me. In an attempt to get out of a reset loop, just now, I popped the battery cover off to do a hard reset and I saw it... In the upper right corner of the battery box is a crack that goes diagonally up to the little plastic guide that is right above the side button. I've never noticed this before. I keep my 650 in my front pants pocket, so it does get more abuse then someone who uses a holster, but this is a pretty serious crack!

Dunc
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunc
    I'm not sure if this has been discussed before or not - a cursorary search didn't turn anything up for me. In an attempt to get out of a reset loop, just now, I popped the battery cover off to do a hard reset and I saw it... In the upper right corner of the battery box is a crack that goes diagonally up to the little plastic guide that is right above the side button. I've never noticed this before. I keep my 650 in my front pants pocket, so it does get more abuse then someone who uses a holster, but this is a pretty serious crack!

Dunc
    When you say "cursory", you really mean it!

This this for more on stress cracks.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    try "stress crack" in the search box.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Start wearing shirts with pockets and use your shirt pocket.