Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I am trying to find a simple, yet functional, Alarm application to be used as an Alarm clock that I will wake up to.

All the Alarm applications I have seen are too clutterly and to advanced. Isn't there anything simple in this category?

Tia,
    /andreas
    Take a look at MegaClock. Works for me as an alarm daily. Or you could just set your wake up time as an appt. and enable the alarm.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I've tried several but keep going back toTreoAlarm .
    Pat

Unlocked Cingular Treo 650, 1.51 firmware, 1.17 CNG software
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tips, will look at these immedieately!
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    I use mobileclock. It might be one of the "seems too complicated" you refer to, but it lets me set up back up alarms too, and I like the snooze feature
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    I've used mobileCLOCK, formerly Bob's Alarm, since I got my phone and its never failed. Once you set it up its very easy to operate.
    BTW MegaClock also has a snooze feature.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    I assume setting up a Calendar appointment won't work for you? that's the simplest alarm that I know of...
    the free version (no weather update) of treo alarm is still my favorite. Easy to set, adjustable snooze, BIG snooze button. lots of alarms. Been great for me
    PalmaryClock (standard or wireless edition) are both really nice but may be more than you're looking for
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Anybody know if version .99 of treoalarm is completely freeware (no trial period) I downloaded 1.14 and it is a great app but only good for 30 days. version .99 looks plenty powerful and im thinking i would just run that if its completely free.
    thx
    I love gadgets.
    TreoAlarm is freeware for the alarm functions. If you use the weather or time sync, you'll need to register it after the trial period. If all you want is alarms, no need to register it.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Woke up to TreoAlarm this mornig (after like 10 snoozes....)!

However, I am in the process of evaluating Butler, and the product description says that Butler contains Alarms. Is the implementation good?

Thanks again for all tips, I have some apps to go through now...
    Butler alarms are great. I set up 2 MP3 songs (3min each) and then an annoying MIDI alarm just in case each morning.
    Never fail (to run...) but doesn't mean I always wake up (darn snooze button)
    Hi all, Does treo alarm support t650? take care, jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robbalazs
    TreoAlarm is freeware for the alarm functions. If you use the weather or time sync, you'll need to register it after the trial period. If all you want is alarms, no need to register it.
    Thanks for the info
    I love gadgets.
    Quote Originally Posted by robbalazs

Actually weather updates work also, you get a screen saying to reg. but if the hit the 5way to the right you will see the weather has indeed been updated. i purchased it but my wife didnt. she said all she needed was a good alarm, but she found out that the weather would still update if you hit update button
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    How come no one mentions the World Clock that comes free with the Treo? Works fine for me and it's free.
    Why don't you just use the calendar. I set the alarm to be on by default.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7
    Why don't you just use the calendar. I set the alarm to be on by default.
    It's free and works every time. I suggested that in another thread that's going around. (apparently two thread going around about alarms)
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast