Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    What are the parameters for a contact record being included in the Contacts database so driving directions can be launched directly from the contacts name?

I notice that only about a quarter of my contacts with full addresses are in the TomTom Contacts database....
    Technology Rules!
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Centro
    I don't seem to have this problem. All of my contacts appear, even if they don't have an address. Are some names totally missing or are their addresses just not shown? There are a few previous posts about this so you might try searching for them. Only one address per name will convert. Seems the business address has priority. Also, if there are additional numbers in the address such as apartment, suite or PO box, TT Contacts may not separate the house number correctly from the street address.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jrfaris
    I don't seem to have this problem. All of my contacts appear, even if they don't have an address. Are some names totally missing or are their addresses just not shown? There are a few previous posts about this so you might try searching for them. Only one address per name will convert. Seems the business address has priority. Also, if there are additional numbers in the address such as apartment, suite or PO box, TT Contacts may not separate the house number correctly from the street address.
    Names are totally missing... and, there doesn't seem to ba any real organization to those that are there... I'll search around, thanks...
    Technology Rules!
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Centro