1.    #1  
    I have had my Treo 600 for about a year and a half. I periodically experienced the buzzing sound (especially on the other end) that is frequently discussed on this site. Once in a while, I was unable to answer calls. But now my Treo will not place calls at all, despite a strong T-mobile signal. The line hums for a few seconds then returns the home screen. This started happening only occassionally and got worse and worse. Now it's basically useless as a phone. My Dad and Brother have 600s too and they are able to stand right next to me and place calls, so I know it's a hardware issue. A hard reset does not fix the problem. It's really annoying because I have always kept my Treo in a Vaja case and dropped it maybe twice in all the time I have owned it (I can't say this problems is related to a particular drop). My Dad and Bro don't use a case and their units are beat to hell with dead pixels and such, but at least they still work. Any one else have experience with this issue?
    If you have insurance, I suggest you get it swapped out. I'm not sure there's anything that can be done on your end to fix that problem.
    Hope it works out for you.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover