Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1.    #1  
    The Treo 700w has been released

    The choice is yours! (if you live in the US)
    http://www.palm.com/us/products/smartphones/treo700w/

    so you can now choose between the brilliant 650 (mine hasn't reset for weeks now & I'm only running 1.28/1.13) or the new 700w with 128mb of memory 240x240 screen, 312 processor, BT 1.2, 1.3 camera, running wm5 on Verizon
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650, Holux GPSlim236 GPS BT receiver & Tom Tom v5.201
  2. #2  
    You are aware of the 700w forum, right? Maybe the posters over there would like to know that this device is available?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3. #3  
    And I'm sure everyone that has bought one will be glad to know it's available!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4. #4  
    On a seperate note, I hear that at next weeks MacWorld, Steve Jobs will announce a new device called the iPod or something like that. Said to be able to play something known as an mp3 file.

    I'm skeptical...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5. #5  
    I looked for information on this "iPod" thing and came across a great new search engine called "Google". Anyone else used it? Nice simple interface
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  6. #6  
    Thanks, searching there I've seen that there seems to be a network, interconnecting computers worldwide.
  7. #7  
    Hmm, computers . . . I think I've heard of them . . .
  8. #8  
    I think they run on that new technology called electricity.
  9. hova's Avatar
    Posts
    259 Posts
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeReaction
    I think they run on that new technology called electricity.
    Electricity!!!?? When did that become available?? I thought they said it wont be out till 4th quarter 06?
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by hova
    Electricity!!!?? When did that become available?? I thought they said it wont be out till 4th quarter 06?
    Sorry, but my contact is in a NDA and can't release anymore details about it.
  11. #11  
    Electricity?? Isn't there an upgrade coming out for coal this month?
  12. #12  
    I'm still awaiting this steam engine thing I keep hearing about...but I'm more and more convinced it's just vaporware.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeProcter
    The Treo 700w has been released

    The choice is yours! (if you live in the US)
    http://www.palm.com/us/products/smartphones/treo700w/

    so you can now choose between the brilliant 650 (mine hasn't reset for weeks now & I'm only running 1.28/1.13) or the new 700w with 128mb of memory 240x240 screen, 312 processor, BT 1.2, 1.3 camera, running wm5 on Verizon
    Dude, you posted this breaking info in three different threads. Where have you been?
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I'm still awaiting this steam engine thing I keep hearing about...but I'm more and more convinced it's just vaporware.


    vaporware!
  15. temna's Avatar
    Posts
    158 Posts
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    #15  
    hmm, and I'm still just waiting on the invention of the wheel.. (edit: or even the spell checker.. Doh!)
    Unlocked Treo 650 (Nov 05) BTW: T-Zones sux!
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    On a seperate note, I hear that at next weeks MacWorld, Steve Jobs will announce a new device called the iPod or something like that. Said to be able to play something known as an mp3 file.

    I'm skeptical...
    that sounds great. where do i get one?
    _____________
    Visor -> Treo 650 Cingular UNLocked (Cing. Blue Phone on Orange Network) -> vzw 700p -> VZW Centro (much better)
  17. #17  
    Ever hear of the Wright Bothers, guys? Over here in the US! I just heard that they were able to "fly" with their flying machine. Awesome!
    He he!
  18. #18  
    -.-. --- --- .-.. .-.-.-
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  19. #19  
    What's a "Treo"?
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions