Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]I hurled verbiage and keyboard ridden diatribe at this group in re me frustrations with the various purported hotsyncing items that I have used since the Handspring Visor Deluxe: It seems as usual that the complexity of the software outpaces the ability to manipulate it successfully to the end of a sound sync. But that is all MOOT now. I get an E-Mail stating: upgrade, Verizon customers to Treo 700.... I click on the yes, let's see what this is all about... and the phone is on it’s way, FREE. The All American, (duplicity plus) buzzword that will never die. It may be free, but I am certain there is no free lunch. In any event, because Palm has been crushed by the utter ubiquity of Microsoft, the new little spaceship is outfitted with MS applicaions.."that you know and love from your desktop" No more sync problems I would only imagine. The practices of this word, society are very suspect and something will collapse in the end, to the end of a tremendous wallop of an epoch of lengths unknown, and unknown misery.

Good Day. And thank you for at least one retortesque comment, that was perhaps the result of an unhappily still mind, needing to react, when that could have been
    overlooked in favor of what was being queried. What a jerk.
    Ich schleuderte verbiage und Tastatur gerittene Schmährede an dieser Gruppe in den Re ich Frustrationen mit den verschiedenen behaupteten hotsyncing Einzelteilen, die ich seit der Deluxe Handspring Maske benutzt habe: Sie scheint, wie üblich, daß die Kompliziertheit der Software die Fähigkeit outpaces, sie zum Ende einer Tonsynchronisierung erfolgreich zu manipulieren. Aber das ist jetzt ganz STRITTIG. Ich erhalte ein email Angeben: Aufsteigen, Verizon Kunden zu Treo 700.... Sehen, ich klicke an den Yes, lassen Sie uns daß was dieses ganz über... ist und das Telefon an ihm ist die Weise ist, FREI. Der aller Amerikaner, (Doppelzüngigkeit plus) buzzword, das nie stirbt. Es kann frei sein, aber ich bin sicher, daß es kein freies Mittagessen gibt. Auf jeden Fall weil Palme durch die äußernallgegenwart von Microsoft zerquetscht worden ist, wird das neue kleine Raumschiff mit MS applicaions.."that ausgestattet, das Sie und Liebe von Ihrem Schreibtisch" keine mehr Synchronisierung Probleme kennen, ich nur mich vorstellen würde. Die Praxis dieses Wortes, Gesellschaft ist sehr vermutlich defekt und etwas stürzt im Ende, zum Ende eines enormen wallop einer Epoche des Längen Unbekannten und des unbekannten Elendes ein. Guten Tag. Und danke für mindestens eine retortesque Anmerkung, die war möglicherweise das Resultat eines unglücklich noch Verstandes und reagieren müssen, als das übersehen worden sein könnte zugunsten, was gefragt wurde. Ein was für Ruck.
    Last edited by Joad; 01/08/2006 at 02:46 PM.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    achtung! we've got a live one here. where's insertion?
    I gotta have more cowbell
    WTF is all this about? If its intelligent discussion, I lack the intelligence to figure it out.

If its a joke, I lack the humor.

If its garbage I'm reading it correctly.

If it only needs a little more effort on my part to understand it then I'm lazy.

Someone please form an opinion and give it to me
    Tem: you actually read through all that? I was sped ahead to read all the replies :-D
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    speaking of that, where are the likes of Insertion, Clairegirl, and others
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    in my opinion, this is utter nonsense. it reads as if this guy may be a few keys short of a full keyboard - if ya catch my drift.

Quote Originally Posted by vw2002

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    If yOU"D ST0p typing w1th Y0uR dAMN feet, maybeh we could undsertand WTF you're tryi!ng to say.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...milies/eek.gif
    The "Find More Posts by ..." is a great feature.

Same person
    My guess is the poster doesnt speak english and is using a babelfish-like web translator to communicate with us on these boards.
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
    Quote Originally Posted by car_designer
    My guess is the poster doesnt speak english and is using a babelfish-like web translator to communicate with us on these boards.
    That was pretty much disproven in his previous thread.
    maybe he is using a babelfish translator BUT doesnt know how to copy or paste, then he has to retype everything from one window to the other....

boy that would be funny....
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
  13. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Does Shakespeare own a Treo?
    otsg, the next time you decide to drop acid, please stay away from your keyboard.

May I suggest instead:
    1. Insert Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon into CD player.
    2. At the same time insert The Wizard of Oz into DVD player.
    3. Set both to play.
    4. Turn down the volume of the TV, and crank up Floyd.
    5. Watch and listen to how well Dorothy, Toto, Roger Waters and David Gilmour get along.

You won't be disappointed.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    otsg, the next time you decide to drop acid, please stay away from your keyboard.

May I suggest instead:
    1. Insert Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon into CD player.
    2. At the same time insert The Wizard of Oz into DVD player.
    3. Set both to play.
    4. Turn down the volume of the TV, and crank up Floyd.
    5. Watch and listen to how well Dorothy, Toto, Roger Waters and David Gilmour get along.

You won't be disappointed.
    LMAO

Been a long time since I've enjoyed that particular combination....
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  16. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    LMAO

Been a long time since I've enjoyed that particular combination....
    I have moved on to more natural ways and It hasn't been that long ago.
  17. lua
    i don't give a f@#k to what he is saying.
    but i would like to snort what he is snorting, though.
    sounds like some mighty powerful stuff.
    IIIx to Treo650. Now that's Quantum Leap.
    My mother once taught me that if you have nothing nice to say about someone, say nothing. Seems like good advice for many of the posters here in this thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic
    My mother once taught me that if you have nothing nice to say about someone, say nothing. Seems like good advice for many of the posters here in this thread!
    Thank you, Barney

http://www.dobhran.com/images/barney.gif
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Lmao.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast