Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic
    My mother once taught me that if you have nothing nice to say about someone, say nothing. Seems like good advice for many of the posters here in this thread!
    I don't think it really matters because I don't think there is a translator available that can translate any of these posts into that language. Maybe there's a subliminal message in there if you read it backwards. Tou gniht sihT erugif t'naC I
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Thank you, Barney
    ROTFLMAOSHIPMP
    Tem: SHIPMP???????????
    So hard I pissed my pants? Just guessing here....
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    I just looked at his post again, and now I'm very curious. His syntax appears to correlate with 75% of the spam I have been receiving lately. Here's an example:

"your market, the they decide industry If up place use deeply of uses The this from era to outside carry weren't heart Tienamen always have loose of of enabling person journalists, own scatology, this perhaps restrict the of geographic become "

..we may have cracked the identity of Mr. Big.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joad
    ..we may have cracked the identity of Mr. Big.
    Hey, how did you industry If up place use deeply of uses The this from era to outside carry weren't heart Tienamen always have loose of of enabling person?
    is insertion describing the combo based on personal experience?
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    Tem: SHIPMP???????????
    ya, jo got it. I'm unsure of its validity since my oldest daughter may have made it up. I had a great acronym dictionary on the Treo but haven't found one for the PPC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    ya, jo got it. I'm unsure of its validity since my oldest daughter may have made it up. I had a great acronym dictionary on the Treo but haven't found one for the PPC.
    what's the palm app called?
    ATTEMPTED TRANSLATION:

In another thread he said he couldn't sync to Outlook(or maybe period) on the 650. He seems to say that he has now ordered the 700w and because it has MSFT apps, the sync problems are probably over. But he isn't happy that he had to order a WM device. In the other thread he implies MSFT is a monopoly he isn't happy with, in this one too to some degree.

Read his other post.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=103092

P.S. Otsg, when using HTML, remember to close the tags like this: [/FONT][/SIZE][/ COLOR](actually there's no space between the / but I had to put it there because the tag closed on MY post) at the end of your post.

HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    what's the palm app called?
    Is a great little application called supermemo. I had kept my eyes out for a good flash card program and was looking for an acronym dictionary when I found it. It is a flash card app with dozens of free databases that you can use as dictionaries in one view but flash cards in another.

Its only drawback was that it can't see the databases if their on the card. So I kept the ones I used often on internal and would move others back and forth from internal to the card when needed.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12