1.    #1  
    I know Callfilter says it does. But I have yet to hear it work. does ne 1 know? thanks
    This may be a silly question but why would you want to listen to music while your on a call?
  3.    #3  
    Ummmm, just somethin else cool to do.
    Someone calls you don't want to talk to, so you have the busy airport or cell static sound cued up and ready to play to avoid the conversation.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Someone calls you don't want to talk to, so you have the busy airport or cell static sound cued up and ready to play to avoid the conversation.

Wow! Crazy Americans (I'm American by the way ) All that just to aviod a conversation? It's like using a spoon to drink water from a cup when you are thirsty. Yeah!, it gets the job done but wouldnt it be much easier to pick up the cup and drink?
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
    Well that was an ability I had with my olde Nokia 6360 -> the ability to play recorded voice memos while on a call. I used it to play silly sound clips that I recorded. I miss that on my 650.