1.    #1  
    I've been trying to find a really good MP3 player to install on my Treo 600. I've found a couple. But I've read about them and they have ALOT of problems working on the treo. Does anyone have one they would like to share wit me?
    Don't stop what you want to do.
    PocketTunes
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    PTunes works flawlessly. Including audio streaming from shoutcast if you pay for the full version. Well worth it.
  4.    #4  
    Ok thanks guys. I'll get it as soon as my HotSync statrs working, and I get my MONO headphones.
    You must try this on Seidio's Stereo phones, the stereo output is pretty good....
    - Ajay
    Whoa, ptunes streams??! That's hot. Im buying it now...

what headphones work stereo by the way?
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Toboe
    Whoa, ptunes streams??! That's hot. Im buying it now...

what headphones work stereo by the way?
    Deluxe version only.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Deluxe version only.
    Yes, still a great deal ^_^. Just glad such a thing exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Toboe
    Yes, still a great deal ^_^. Just glad such a thing exists.
    I have been using it past two years. One caveat, streaming is dependent on phone provider network conditions and the shoutcast server you are connecting to. Not all wireless connections are the same, sometimes its good, sometimes just awful.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    try tcpmp its free it does mp3, ogg, and can do aac as well as video

http://corecodec.org/frs/?group_id=5...se_id=222#r222
  11.    #11  
    Ok guys. I got Ptunes yesterday. But since I cant pay, I wont be able to use it after the free trial. But I'm gonna try tcpmp since it can play video, as well as MP#. Can tcpmp play .wma as well?
    Register your product on Palm site, and they will give you a Pocket tunes licence for free,
    K, so me and my bro both got Ptunes now. We registered our palms on the palm site. Thanks.
    IMO aeroplayer has best audio quality, with album art support, but has poor backround playing. Ptunes is most full featured and supports DRM wma etc. Busker is most Treo friendly, but nothing special. Real of course is free with best backround support, but overall lame b/c of lack of format support. Kinoma 3EX supports non-drm's AAC as well as older ver of TCPMP (and patched later ver with AAC codec). Although the latter are mainly vid players etc...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by ajayacharya_250
    Register your product on Palm site, and they will give you a Pocket tunes licence for free,

I just registered mine (bought it last week) and didn't get an offer for a free PT license.
    Can we get more info on how to a a Pocket tunes licence for free?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    the free pocket tunes offer was only for the treo600 I think
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    oh
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)