Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Does this mean I can now download purchased music on my T600?

http://www.pocket-tunes.com/download.html
    Version 3.1.3 1/5/06

* Feature: Added DRM support for Treo 600, Tungsten E, and Zire 71 (#2270)
    * Feature: Side button on Treo 650 now works to play/pause music
    * Enhancement: Improve battery life when screen is off (#2196)
    * Enhancement: Allow storing music to internal memory on T|X when using MTP (#2126)
    * Enhancement: Add a message when it's safe to disconnect MTP (#2457)
    * Enhancement: Speed up WMA decoding to minimize foreground delays (#2311)
    * Enhancement: Add "Found New Hardware" wizard explanation after install completes (#2519)
    * API: Added File browser option to the API (sublaunchable picker)
    * API: Add API call to cause the power button to stop playing music. (#2511)
    * Bug fix: Change "Treo 600" to "Treo" in background preferences (#2492)
    * Bug Fix: Legacy communication can now take place even if you haven't performed a HotSync operation (#2494)
    * Bug fix: Fixed crash scanning card if there are non-displayable directories (#2521)
    * Bug fix: Prevent infinite loop with frmObjectFocusLostEvent. (#2493)
    * Bug fix: Hide File Browser option if File Browser is not installed
    * Bug fix: Metering bug fixes for music stores that support it (#2462)
    * Bug fix: Minimize background processing when device is being used interactively (#2302)
    * Bug fix: Fix screen turn-off problem on slow devices (#2425)
    * Bug fix: Fix auto-dismiss of some warning messages (#2177)
    * Bug fix: Fix installer to correctly set MTP mode when using WMP 9 with Rhapsody installed (#2064)
    * Bug fix: Fix problems with album/artist names that end in a period (e.g. "R.E.M.") (#2298)
    * Bug fix: Fix problem with "can't play song"-type error message appearing multiple times (#1601)
    * Bug fix: Fix crash that rarely occurred when ejecting SD card (#2536)
    * Bug fix: Improve handling of incoming phone calls (#2533)
    * Bug fix: Don't trigger the console if the pressed key is waking up the device. (#2747)
    * Bug fix: Remove advanced options that do not apply to the Treo when running on a Treo. (#2722)
    * Bug fix: Don't show option for power button to turn off the screen when the device is a Treo. (#2756)
    * Bug fix: Allow space bar to pause/play. When the console is up, 0 or Alt dismisses it. (#2630)
    * Bug fix: Side buttons control volume when in pTunes even if music is stopped. (#2604)
    * Bug fix: Ensure inactive sound streams are closed when turning off. (#2637)
    * Bug fix: Changing the case of a playlist name no longer mangles it. (#2682)
    * Bug fix: Don't allow a playlist with a blank name. (#2678)
    * Bug fix: Fix second press of console button to dismiss console (#2629)
    * Localization: Chinese translation improvements
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by wachie
    Does this mean I can now download purchased music on my T600?

http://www.pocket-tunes.com/download.html

Yes, Yes Yes!!!!

I had just written to them over the holidays cause it wouldn't work on my 600...and they told me there was a bug in the 600 software and they were working on it and to watch for an update soon.....well couple of days later and it works. I just installed and loaded songs on my Treo!!!!
    I have to say PT is a fine program and good developer and they are always helpful with problems you have and are quick to solve them.

Tippymn
    One of the best.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I was so hoping for enhancements to/additions of streaming formats. Its good to see them active and supportive, in any case. Good developer.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael
    I was so hoping for enhancements to/additions of streaming formats. Its good to see them active and supportive, in any case. Good developer.
    Ditto... like RAM format so I could get most news feeds like BBC...
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael
    At least until their attention gets diverted elsewhere. After promsing an update to another product (Cryptinfo) for the last 6 months, and still talking about free upgrades to future releases on their web site, they've abandoned it. I wonder how many people purchased the product because of the promised upgrade? I no longer consider them such a "good" developer.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    They sometimes buy other people's software and just sell it...that appears to be the case with hBlogger...
    Not the case with Cryptinfo. It was the Normsoft's first product.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    You'll need to update Pocket Tunes for the New Year.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Pocket Tunes? What's that?
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Quote Originally Posted by d1hamby
    You'll need to update Pocket Tunes for the New Year.
    I'll "need" to update? Like PTunes won't work if I don't?
    -- Josh
    YES!!!!! The console button is finally bug free, ever time when i pressed option button+my console button, Ptunes came up. Huge problem is fixed!

You can also hold on the next button in console and it keeps going forward, unlike just once before.

Version 3.1.3 1/5/06

* Feature: Added DRM support for Treo 600, Tungsten E, and Zire 71 (#2270)
    * Feature: Side button on Treo 650 now works to play/pause music
    * Enhancement: Improve battery life when screen is off (#2196)
    * Enhancement: Allow storing music to internal memory on T|X when using MTP (#2126)
    * Enhancement: Add a message when it's safe to disconnect MTP (#2457)
    * Enhancement: Speed up WMA decoding to minimize foreground delays (#2311)
    * Enhancement: Add "Found New Hardware" wizard explanation after install completes (#2519)
    * API: Added File browser option to the API (sublaunchable picker)
    * API: Add API call to cause the power button to stop playing music. (#2511)
    * Bug fix: Change "Treo 600" to "Treo" in background preferences (#2492)
    * Bug Fix: Legacy communication can now take place even if you haven't performed a HotSync operation (#2494)
    * Bug fix: Fixed crash scanning card if there are non-displayable directories (#2521)
    * Bug fix: Prevent infinite loop with frmObjectFocusLostEvent. (#2493)
    * Bug fix: Hide File Browser option if File Browser is not installed
    * Bug fix: Metering bug fixes for music stores that support it (#2462)
    * Bug fix: Minimize background processing when device is being used interactively (#2302)
    * Bug fix: Fix screen turn-off problem on slow devices (#2425)
    * Bug fix: Fix auto-dismiss of some warning messages (#2177)
    * Bug fix: Fix installer to correctly set MTP mode when using WMP 9 with Rhapsody installed (#2064)
    * Bug fix: Fix problems with album/artist names that end in a period (e.g. "R.E.M.") (#2298)
    * Bug fix: Fix problem with "can't play song"-type error message appearing multiple times (#1601)
    * Bug fix: Fix crash that rarely occurred when ejecting SD card (#2536)
    * Bug fix: Improve handling of incoming phone calls (#2533)
    * Bug fix: Don't trigger the console if the pressed key is waking up the device. (#2747)
    * Bug fix: Remove advanced options that do not apply to the Treo when running on a Treo. (#2722)
    * Bug fix: Don't show option for power button to turn off the screen when the device is a Treo. (#2756)
    * Bug fix: Allow space bar to pause/play. When the console is up, 0 or Alt dismisses it. (#2630)
    * Bug fix: Side buttons control volume when in pTunes even if music is stopped. (#2604)
    * Bug fix: Ensure inactive sound streams are closed when turning off. (#2637)
    * Bug fix: Changing the case of a playlist name no longer mangles it. (#2682)
    * Bug fix: Don't allow a playlist with a blank name. (#2678)
    * Bug fix: Fix second press of console button to dismiss console (#2629)
    * Localization: Chinese translation improvements
    You can solve 99% of the Treo's problems with a hard reset.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."