1.    #1  
    For some reason I cannot do a hard reset. I did the procedure just as it says in the book but I never get the erase all data screen. any suggestions, Ive had all the treos and I know what iam doing but i just cant figure this out??? thanks
    Here is a link to the Palm website on the various reset methods, hopefully their instructions will get you past where you are stuck:

http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...m_External2001

Cheers, Perry.
  3.    #3  
    thanks, nothing worked so I took it to a sprint store and they took it in the back and it worked about 10 minutes later.
    Magic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Magic?
    Sounds that way.
    Visit my smartphone website :
    Smartphone Reviews
    Reviews & news on all smartphones - including the Treo line.
  6.    #6  
    I dont know what they did, when i took it to them it had a rainbow on the screen from failed hard resets. i reinstalled verichat as the only extra program and the resets are starting to happen again about every 3 hours. does anyone know what would cause MMNotify,, memory mgr.c line 2679 chunck over locked .... what does that mean?
    What happens if you remove Verichat?

(Another, to be un-named member of this forum, affectionally calls the program: Vericrash.)

You may need to contact Verichat for assistance. . . . they could possibly assist you with settings and such. Or look under Communications for threads on Verichat.

Cheers, Perry.
  8.    #8  
    before i reloaded verichat everything was fine. I've emailed pda apps and i get nothing but generic answers. while at the sprint store i was checking out the new sprint pocket pc. I really liked it and the data speeds were awesome (iam in st louis) ive had all the treos and a sp2032 and g1000 and i love windows mobile products. if i dont figure out this problem i prob will go back to pocket pc
    You have to go with works for you!

Good Luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOFEARPI
    before i reloaded verichat everything was fine. I've emailed pda apps and i get nothing but generic answers. while at the sprint store i was checking out the new sprint pocket pc. I really liked it and the data speeds were awesome (iam in st louis) ive had all the treos and a sp2032 and g1000 and i love windows mobile products. if i dont figure out this problem i prob will go back to pocket pc
    I was on a nice run for a while 3 or so years ago buying like new phones from you!

Run a search here for MMnotify and how to fix this issue. A folder in versamail gets corrupted in reacs havoc.

The 6700 is a sweet device btw
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2