1.    #1  
    As my handle implies I'm an ***** so if anyone has an answer please keep it simple. My office bought me a Treo 650 to keep track of me and I was wondering if there is any way to automatically transfer the contacts in my outlook express address book email program on my PC on to the treo. Thanks
    God life was simpler before all this computer crap!!!
    The Treo can sync with Outlook as a choice on install, I am not sure about Outlook Express, but I think not.

My suggestion would be to move your Outlook Express info to a full version of Outlook, and then choose "Sync with Outlook" when you do the install of the Treo 650's CD.

You will be good to go. (There should be some sort of one button migration path between between Express and Outlook for just this situation.)

Cheers, Perry.
    What can do is open Outlook express and export your address book as a .CSV file. Then open Palm Desktop and select the Contacts tab on the left. Then go to the 'File' menu and select 'import'. You should be able to browse for the file you exported from Outlook Express and select it. Next time you perform a Hotsync, all the info will be transferred to the handheld.

I'm not sure how well this works though, because .CSV files can sometimes arrange themselves in an awkward way.....
    HP Pre 3 (UK)