1.    #1  
    My company just using the goodlin software for email. It works great but my question is that Goodlink has become the main contact database for the phone. For instance when I hit the phone button and start tyoing to look up a contact it uses the goodlink database rather than the regular palm contact database. Is ther a way to get it to revert to the palm database which is still on the handheld but must be accessed by going into the applications and clicking on the contacts icon.

My tech peple were no help.
    Quote Originally Posted by rjp71
    My company just using the goodlin software for email. It works great but my question is that Goodlink has become the main contact database for the phone. For instance when I hit the phone button and start tyoing to look up a contact it uses the goodlink database rather than the regular palm contact database. Is ther a way to get it to revert to the palm database which is still on the handheld but must be accessed by going into the applications and clicking on the contacts icon.

Check the FAQ in the GoodLink section.
    Quote Originally Posted by rjp71

Yes, this can be done. You need a file manager/viewer like FileZ to do this. Using FileZ, find the Goodlink contacts file called GoodAddressBook. Click "Details". You will see "pAdd" listed next to "Creator." Change this to "xAdd" and click "Save." This will restore your Treo's default contacts program, but GoodLink will still use its built in contacts app when you're using GL for email. I love this solution, because it allows me to use store my personal contacts in the Treo's program and my corporate clients in GL. Let me know if you have any trouble.