1.    #1  
    Okay, I must be overlooking something obvious because I can't figure out how to turn off my Task Alarm Sound. I can control all of the other sounds but this one has me stumped.

Thanks.
    I have a Sprint Treo 650:

Tasks Page,
    Select a Task
    Tap details. . . .
    Tap the box with alarm time, get the set alarm screen
    Alarm -- tap the top left box with the check mark to toggle the alarm on and off

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 01/04/2006 at 01:08 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the quick reply. So I have to do this for each individual task? This won't keep the tasks from popping up on my Alerts screen will it? I find that useful but the sound is annoying.
    Hi GoHogsAR!!

Not sure, you will have to test that with a sample task. My suspicion is yes -- it will not alert you -- for if you set a time -- the alarm toggle re-checks itself to sound again.

The task, however, will always show in agenda view on the day it is set.

Cheers, Perry.
    The Task alarm is considered a system sound. Set Prefs: Sounds: General: System Sounds: Off and you will get rid of both the Tasks alarms and the annoying keyclick. -Jeff DLB
    Palm user since 1999-04-16: III > IIIx > Vx > Sony N610c > SJ33 > Treo 650 GSM > Centro CDMA
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff DLB
    The Task alarm is considered a system sound. Set Prefs: Sounds: General: System Sounds: Off and you will get rid of both the Tasks alarms and the annoying keyclick. -Jeff DLB
    Thank you.