1.    #1  
    I have the above problem........allmost whenever I'm listening a list of song (album or shuffle my entire collection) after 10-15 songs it start skipping the end of the song. Sometime it only plays few seconds before going to the next.

I do not use crossfade and my SD is defragmented. It seems to happen more when my screen goes off.

Any idea?
    Ciao.
    Vittore
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HS Treo 180 -> HS Treo 270 -> Palm Treo 650 GSM (1.71-1.20ENA Custom) + Treo BT Headset + TomTom 5.201 & Holux GPS 236 BT Slim
    No. But they have a very active support group on Yahoo

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pockettunes/

Try playing the MP3's on the PC (Winamp or WMP) from the card, if you have a card reader. Do the files play correctly?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    No. But they have a very active support group on Yahoo

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pockettunes/

Try playing the MP3's on the PC (Winamp or WMP) from the card, if you have a card reader. Do the files play correctly?
    Thanks aprasad, I'll go there and ask.

They works fine on my pc, a full test is not so easy as it not always happens with the same file. It is 100% random!! pTunes start skipping files and then it never ends!!
    Ciao.
    Vittore
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HS Treo 180 -> HS Treo 270 -> Palm Treo 650 GSM (1.71-1.20ENA Custom) + Treo BT Headset + TomTom 5.201 & Holux GPS 236 BT Slim
  4.    #4  
    The solution was to rip my CDs and/or mp3 at the same KBPS (56) but with at least 44KHZ. 24KHZ seems to create problems to Palm devices.
    Ciao.
    Vittore