1.    #1  
    I am interested in getting one of those pouch cases by Seidio... those that fit a "skinned" 650. I am wondering if any of you have purchased this and if so would you mind posting some pics of the front of the case? (The website doesn't have enough pics.) I am considering both the vertical and the lateral ones so pics of both would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
    I bought the horizontal pouch, along with the skin & battery cover with reset hole. I don't have any pix, but I do like the pouch. If you go to the complete list of accessories for the treo 650, you'll see a picture of the front; not a very big picture, but it's representative of what it looks like . . . the inside of the pouch is nylon lined, so you don't get the felt residue on the skin . . even with the nylon, it's not the easiest to get the skinned Treo out of the pouch, but the trade off protectionwise is worth the additional effort.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah I'm aware of that small pic... Seidio should really put up more pics of their products. I've noticed that the stitching on the case is a contrasting white. I personally would have preferred an all-black setup but what do you think?
    It's a nice product for the money

Quote Originally Posted by rosenft
    It's a nice product for the money

Really? $40 seems WAY overpriced. If it were $20 I might go for it.
    it is expensive, compared to others I've seen . . . but I spent the extra to get the compatibility with the skin, as well as to have something that looks nice; didn't find any other suppliers who sold a case and a skin . . .

As far as the white stitching, it would not be my first choice, but it's not offensive . . . if it really bothers you & you get too much time on your hands, you could always take a black Sharpie marker to it . . .
  7.    #7  
    Can someone please post a pic of the front of the case? I am really curious how it looks like close up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bkrodgers
    Really? $40 seems WAY overpriced. If it were $20 I might go for it.
    Most of Seidio's products are overpriced...