1.    #1  
    I was using a version of TealPaint which I don't remember in my Prism. The problem was that I tried to grab an image from AlbumtoGo and then when I opened in TealPaint my system crashed. I know there is a new version that has this problem fixed but I can't make TealPaint work. I keep getting this message:

"MemoryMgr.c Line 4450 invalid chunk ptr"

I have enough memory in my Prism and I tried to delete it and install the new version but still I keep getting the same message which makes me reset my Prism.

PLEASE HELP...!

Al
  2.    #2  
    I've tried many things and still, TealPaint doesn't work. I don't know if I should performe a hard reset. Ok, what the heck...I will try a hard reset and then restore using my bakcup module.

I hope the backup module restore won't restore the problem.

Please HELP..!

Al
  3.    #3  
    Oh man... I've tried so many things and It doesn't work. It looks like the backup module restores even memory errors and system files. However, when I deleted everything and install TealPaint only everything was fine. I tried to install everything back using my desktop backup but it doesn't work.

any hints..?

Al

4.    #4  
    Well, I know this has been a autopost but I think it would be helpfull to others who encountered this kind of prolbem. I've found out thanks to TealPoint that there was a database called "GRB" for GRAB that was resident in memory even though I deleted the program. It's funny to see all the garbage that you could have in memory after you delete an application. However, sometimes the delete menu is not really that helpful deleting databases. Therefore, I found a great FREEWARE program called DBCleaner that can give you a list of all your databeses stored in memory.

I hope this thread helps others in solving memory problems.

Al
    acajigas,
    Where did you find db cleaner; I couldn't find it at Palmgear. Could it be DB scan?
    dadimae
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by dadimar
    acajigas,
    Where did you find db cleaner; I couldn't find it at Palmgear. Could it be DB scan?
    dadimae
    I knew this thread would help others

Here is the link for DBCleaner

http://www.palmix.itil.com/newpalmix...clean_home.htm

Al