1.    #1  
    The web interface is working but the Treo is "Looking for Server" forever (8 PM EST on 1/3/06).

Also, the application does some odd network access. Even after it downloads the e-mails etc., it sends/receives short bursts of data fir the next 30-40 seconds (I can tell from the buzzing sounds from my PC speakers). During this time, the Treo is in the infamous "slow-down" mode, also referred to as cpu-hogging by some others who also see this slowdown.

Everything clears up after about a minute or so and the Treo returns to normal .. until the next network activity by Xpress Mail.

This is happening on a (relatively) clean system after a hard-reset+reinstalls.

Please pass this along to Seven, MobileGhost, if you are reading this ...
    Last edited by aprasad; 01/03/2006 at 07:12 PM. Reason: spelling
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    I had the same problem yesterday, but it seems to be fixed today. You?
  3.    #3  
    It's fixed as of this morning. It's still not 100% consistent (I can sometimes see e-mails come in to my PC inbox that doesn't get pushed for many minutes). Bit it's working today.

The slowdowns are also less. I think that has to do with the tesponsiveness of the servers that the Treo connects to. It still has unexplained network traffic intermittently.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    It happened to me yesterday after getting a notification of a new version and downloading it. Not happening today but push features seems to be less effective.
  5.    #5  
    Which version # are you running (on the Desktop and the Treo)?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Desktop is 6.5.5.189, Treo is 6.5.5.296.