1.    #1  
    Hey everyone!
    There are plenty of posts out there of folks having issues... So many that it's hard to tell what really works. I'm looking to hear from anyone who wants to recommend what they think is a great car kit. I'm looking for bluetooth connectivity, handsfree talking, and maybe a caller id screen.
    So tell me... Who's stuff actually works?????
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    I have a Parrot ck-3300 installed in my 2004 Ford F-150 and it works great!
    It has a caller ID screen and a jog/dial. It has its own phonebook that you can import all of your contacts from the treo into. It has voice control/recognition and dialing. The unit mutes your vehicle speakers and plays the conversation over your vehicle speakers. I have been very happy with the unit. My unit has bluetooth GPS, but the treo wont let you use two bluetooth devices at once.

here is a link to it on parrots website where they have my unit plus some newer units that feature color lcd displays so you can display a caller ID picture as well!

http://www.parrot.biz/

good luck
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
  3.    #3  
    Wasn't it hard to install???
    I just bought a brand new Honda CRV and the thought of taking apart the dash scares me!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Quote Originally Posted by techiechick
    Wasn't it hard to install???
    I just bought a brand new Honda CRV and the thought of taking apart the dash scares me!
    ...DON'T!!! I'm sure you've got a "High end Car Audio" place in Hernando, but if not, head on up here to Jacksonville and go see Bobby at Rollin' Sound on Atlantic Blvd. It'll be worth the trip.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.