Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Have 2 Cases, I have a Seido Clip which I love for work and then I have a Vaja Flip Case for the weekends, I just love them, got them both on this forum in the marketplace for a total cost of $80 for both!
    just got my Pacific Rim Open Hard Case for Treo 650 and its awsome. i love that it protects everywhere but leaves open the keypad, 5 way, and other main buttons. i dont carry it on my belt so its perfect for my pocket!!! i highly recommend it
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    Nutshell!
    My nutshell stopped keeping my Treo tightly locked in it, so i turned the treo so it faced away from my waist, then 2 months later it couldnt keep it locked in the case either. Did yours do that too?

When I first got it, I could run and dance and jump around with the Treo in the case, but near the end of its life it slid out like butter.

A poor aspect of leather is that it stretches. It was a $70 case .
    No, I've had mine for almost a year now without a problem. Their customer support is great, and I'm pretty sure their cases carry a 3 year warranty. Contact them and have them make you another one.
    I just ordered my nutshell case yesterday and can't wait to get it. Has anyone that's ordered a case from them before know how long it took to receive it? They said 21 days but that seems rediculous.
    several regular phones -> sidekick 2 -> treo 650 -> hopefully 700p
    I love my magnum case from innopocket (w/o SD card). It's slimmer than the original magnesium case, and doesn't appear to impair reception (as the aluminium is supposed to).
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I love my vaja case but was using the aluminium hard case for a while when my 650 was turning itself on randomly and i needed to cover the face and buttons. now that i found the solution to that issue, i am back to the vaja.
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx
    I just got a Crumpler case. I like it because it does not have a clip that scratches my belt. It fastens with a velcro strap and has a second velcro tab for safety. Cost: 20 dead presidents on the Palm site.
    Visor->650->Pre
    I put a screen protector on it before I even turned it on for the first time. Learned my lesson on an old Palm Pilot. Screen scratches make me absolutely crazed and unstable. I keep it in the standard belt pouch that came with it. It's a leather job that holds it sideways, screen inward, and closes with a snap. No other case, I just use it naked. A similar case is Here.
    I got a zcover. The best case I have for my treo 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by tcens
    I just ordered my nutshell case yesterday and can't wait to get it. Has anyone that's ordered a case from them before know how long it took to receive it? They said 21 days but that seems rediculous.
    Mine was a special order, and it took about 17 or 18 days to arrive. (It is coming from New Zealand.) A second, already-made case was closer to 14 days.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12