1.    #1  
    Hey all,

I have had the Motorola 820 paired with my 650 for about 3 months. Have not done a whole lot of traveling over the holidays, so the BT set has been sitting on the desk for a couple of weeks.
    Charged it last night and got ready to take it out this am. Powered it up and the 650 did nothing. Will not pair. When the phone rings, I press the headset button and the phone emits a 4 tone ring and does not pick up. Cannot force it to pick up at all with the headset.
    BT on, 820 is in the list of known devices, did a soft reset, no other changes made to the profile on the Treo.

How do I remove the headset from the list on the Treo and then re-pair it from scratch? Any other suggestions besides a hard reset?

Steve
    Please note that if you're listening to my advice, you should have your head examined. Doing as I say could lead to mental illness, injury, or even death.
    To delete it, go into the Bluetooth app
    Tap the "Setup Devices" button
    Tap the "Trusted Devices" button
    Highlight and select "Details..."
    Select "Delete Device"

I've had this happen a few times, but never to your extreme. Nothing that turning the Moto off and restarting the BT connection on the Treo, or at most a soft reset wouldn't cure.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Did that. No dice. Now there are no known devices. "Discovery of Nearby Devices" cannot find it. When I press the button on the headset, the phone still lights up and emits four tones. Will not pair even after powering both down and soft resetting the Treo.
    Half way wondering if the headset is defective, but it worked a week and a half ago and all it did was sit on my desk.

Thinking about some Motorola skeet shooting.
    Please note that if you're listening to my advice, you should have your head examined. Doing as I say could lead to mental illness, injury, or even death.
  4.    #4  
    Bump.