1.    #1  
    I'm looking to take my treo jogging, so I'm looking for an armband. I know some iPod armbands work, but most I've seen at the local Best Buy require cutting holes for the antenna and/or hole for the headset jack.

Anyone got a suggestion or am I being to picky?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I use a tunebelt ab3. visit http://www.tunebelt.com/abmain to check it out. Treo is a little big for it but it works well on the whole. I run avidly and although I check to see during my runs if the treo is sliding out, it never is. About 95% of the treo is buried in the pouch. works for me. do a search on this site for tunebelt ab3 to get other opinions
    Robkz...when running with your treo, do you have the antenna side up or down in the case. Does it make a difference?

Thanks,
    Jason
    Newton 100 > Newton 120 > Palm IIIx > LG Phenom Express > Palm 505 > Treo 300 > Tungsten T > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Jason, I run with the antenna up and the screen facing in (toward my arm). It does make a slight difference as the treo is more secure with antenna up and out as opposed to in. Just a more secure tighter fit.
    What I did was buy a skin case, cuts some holes in the back, and run a velcro strap through it to around my arm. Seidio is working on an armband solution for the Treo, but I wasn't using the skin case ( I hate it ) , so I figured it would work as a temporary solution that did not cost me anything ( as I already had all the parts I needed ) .
    any new news on armband cases?