Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i currently have a Cingular Treo 650, that is unlocked and used with T Mobile now. I have loaded a bunch of programs on there, but noticed that I have 1.04CNG. Should I upgrade to 1.17CNG? If I do so, will that f up my programs/lock me/delete stuff? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by brianarodgers
    i currently have a Cingular Treo 650, that is unlocked and used with T Mobile now. I have loaded a bunch of programs on there, but noticed that I have 1.04CNG. Should I upgrade to 1.17CNG? If I do so, will that f up my programs/lock me/delete stuff? Thanks!
    Are you complaining or cheering?
    Just call me Berd.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by LSDetroit
    So how are things going at Palmone?
    ... geee I wish I were! The first thing I would do, is making everything Open Source, wait a few month and then enjoy Linux on my Treo!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick99999
    P.S. BTW did you ever miss am important call because the voice/ringer switch moved while the Treo was in your pocket and wondered why Plam could only solve the cover issue with the T3/T5?
    No.
    I mostly agree with you. My Treo has been rock solid for a while. However don't forget that the OS lets a single bug in a third party app screw up everything.

EG: I have been following volumecare updates since day 1, and for a while before I upgraded to volumecare 5.01, my treo has been resetting twice a day. Now everything is perfect.

stipus
    How do you consider yourself a "power user" with 10 programs? LOL! I have around 180, and experience an "acceptable" amount of crashes. I'm fairly savvy at everything Treo, and I still think Palm should fold and give the company back to the Handspring guys. Palm in it's current state drops the ball everytime it gets it....
    My Treo has worked flawlessly since I stopped using a resident email client - both Versamail and Chatter caused frequent resets that went away COMPLETELY once each program was removed. I now access email through our corporate Exchange server via Blazer and have been problem-free ever since.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12