1.    #1  
    I'd really like to use tcpmp if i could.... partially for cleanliness... but MOSTLY becuase tcpmp will join the left and right channels for a mono earpiece..... But i'd like to have the always on like Pocket Tunes....

maybe with a savable playlist too??
    Last edited by cheetahjeremy; 01/03/2006 at 02:33 AM.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Um... it has that already?
    Quote Originally Posted by ssrjazz
    Um... it has that already?
    I don't think it has either a true multi-playlist saving ability or background play functionality built in (I think these are what Jeremy is referring to).

It will only save one playlist (the most recently used), and it stops playing if you open up another app.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    No... it doesn't do playlists.. but it 'stays on' while you're watching a movie... no 'always on' feature needed.
    I like watching movies while in Blazer.

I assume they mean background playback of mp3's... I think mp3 playback in tcpmp is an "obvious available feature" and not the intended use of it. But to not play mp3's would be silly, as it's pretty much all the same thing.

Use Real or PTunes for 'real' mp3 support. Maybe tcpmp will expand into mp3's later, but for right now I hope it keeps doing what it's supposed to and keeps getting better; video.