1.    #1  
    So I've got a Treo 650 1.15 Firmware 1.17 Software etc etc... MediaNet Unlimited (used to have PDA Connect unlimited) and I know this answer is probably here somewhere BUT how can I tell him I'm on Edge or not... I've never had an Edge phone and appearently other non treo edge users say there is an E... Personally I always have half green arrows pointing opposite directions... What will be odd is if I'm not on edge considering I live in the middle of silicon valley and I can count atleast 50 treo users a day if not more... What signal should I be looking for?
    Your phone has edge and your provider has edge... so you have edge. If you are able to use it to its full potential, that is another question. You should be getting download speeds of 120-160 kbps. Check it at http://www.dslreports.com/mspeed. use 200kB or 600kB for testing.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
  3.    #3  
    Hey thanks I got 115/KBS on the 200K test... and 94 on the 600K hmmm good thing it's only 20 bucks a month...
    Yup those are EDGE speeds. 20 bucks
    Since a lot of the latency is caused by the work the CPU is doing, PXAClocker helps to speed up rendering. Very worthwhile as it speeds up the display noticeably.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor
    Since a lot of the latency is caused by the work the CPU is doing, PXAClocker helps to speed up rendering. Very worthwhile as it speeds up the display noticeably.
    I believe there are still issues with this app and the latest Cingular ROM. I know I never got it to work with out making it difficult to wake my Treo.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.