Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1. otsg's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
       #1  
    The dupe factor is huge. People are subject to lemmingesque acts and thinkning about jkust how CD's are in fact in no way superior to LP's.... The record industry in whihc commerce and profit I have admittedly shared as a contributor to that mass, windfell to the very dot on the event horizon of giddled cash.

    This Treo 650 is jsut like all the rest. I would rather have a Visor Delux, and be out of range of most calls. The thing will not sync, (Verizon(Gutless). Maybe there ius something I have missed but if so, the thing has beconme so complex that it just takes a person EDP person to manage the most simple life. I see here reprints of logs LOE Eror. Nad mine is just so. Any.....anything [FONT=Lucida Console]
  2. #2  
    Wow. Great first post. Talk about inane rambling. Not even sure what you were trying to say in your second paragraph...

    Did you want help or did you just want to come here an b****? If the former, you might want to give specific information pertaining to your issue(s)...or....gasp.....search.If the latter, do yourself (and everyone else here) a favor and go trade in your Treo for a Nokia.

    Oh yeah....Welcome to TC!
    Last edited by ExtraOrdinaryJo; 01/02/2006 at 09:09 PM.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3. #3  
    Sounds like someone studying for the TOEFL test which tests how many obscure words you know and not your actual ability to use English.
  4. pabo's Avatar
    Posts
    813 Posts
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    #4  
    Welcome...

    Ahhhh, yet another newbie who just hates this thing. I'm not sure who spends this kind of money and doesn't want to read the manual.

    What is it we can help you with ????
  5. lua
    lua is offline
    lua's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    #5  
    if i have a nickel for every treo whinner, i would buy myself another treo 650.
    IIIx to Treo650. Now that's Quantum Leap.
  6. otsg's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
       #6  
    I am so fed by the time I succomb to seek help which never pans that it is indeed a stream of consciousness. The cut quickly I have Treo pohone and it will not synch to Outlook. Probably Outlkook **BY MISCROSOFT, DON'T YOU KNOW HAS MADE IT SUCH THAT THEY HAVE MADE THEIR CODE FINALLY IMPERVIOUS TO ANY OUTSIDER. i HAD A kYOCERA 7135, AND READING THE MANUAL, ITAH'S EXACTLY WHAT i AM TALKING ABOUT. yOU CAN READ AND READ, AND IT IS NOT ever GOING TO PROCVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED. aND pALM? wE'LL ms'S TRICK HAS WORKED, i UDERSTAND THEY ATE DUMPING THE SYSTEMN AND SWITCHING TO windows ce. gAME SET MATCH. The world as we might have known it ended about 20 byears ago.
  7. lua
    lua is offline
    lua's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    #7  
    deep, man. pretty deep.
    IIIx to Treo650. Now that's Quantum Leap.
  8. #8  
    VersaMail may be the problem then, not necessarily the Treo.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  9. #9  
    No one is going to be able to help you if you arent specific about your problems.

    You cant sync with outlook? Have you installed pocket mirror?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

  10. #10  
    Dang. Chill out mang. Using capital and anger won't solve your problems.
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb
  11. #11  
    When installing the desktop palm software there was an option in set up to sync with outlook and Palm desktop or just sync with Palm desktop. By default it was set to Palm Desktop ONLY. To double check put you Palm desktop software CD back in it will give you the option to change the way your treo syncs and then just choose the PALM DESKTOP AND OUTLOOK Setting.
  12. #12  
    the writing is so mixed up that it sounds like one of those nigerian con letters....

    Dear Sirs,
    I am writing in constant joy to tell you of good fortunes that are upon your family. we can be brethren in the quest of monies that are in my responsibilities....
    .
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
  13. #13  
    I'm sorry, but I seriously doubt that anyone who cannot master the caps lock key will be able to successfully use a Treo. Also, in my experience, people who want to generalize their problems, and not give specific details, do not really want help....they just want to whine.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  14. #14  
    If yOU"D ST0p typing w1th Y0uR dAMN feet, maybeh we could undsertand WTF you're tryi!ng to say.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    If yOU"D ST0p typing w1th Y0uR dAMN feet, maybeh we could undsertand WTF you're tryi!ng to say.
    This got me laughing today. Thanks.
  16. #16  
    it just takes a person EDP person to manage the most simple life
    LOL
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by otsg
    I am so fed by the time I succomb to seek help which never pans that it is indeed a stream of consciousness. The cut quickly I have Treo pohone and it will not synch to Outlook. Probably Outlkook **BY MISCROSOFT, DON'T YOU KNOW HAS MADE IT SUCH THAT THEY HAVE MADE THEIR CODE FINALLY IMPERVIOUS TO ANY OUTSIDER. i HAD A kYOCERA 7135, AND READING THE MANUAL, ITAH'S EXACTLY WHAT i AM TALKING ABOUT. yOU CAN READ AND READ, AND IT IS NOT ever GOING TO PROCVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED. aND pALM? wE'LL ms'S TRICK HAS WORKED, i UDERSTAND THEY ATE DUMPING THE SYSTEMN AND SWITCHING TO windows ce. gAME SET MATCH. The world as we might have known it ended about 20 byears ago.
    Return the Treo at once. Do not stop. Go.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    When installing the desktop palm software there was an option in set up to sync with outlook and Palm desktop or just sync with Palm desktop. By default it was set to Palm Desktop ONLY. To double check put you Palm desktop software CD back in it will give you the option to change the way your treo syncs and then just choose the PALM DESKTOP AND OUTLOOK Setting.
    This was actually a useful suggestion to me (another new Treo user).

    I couldn't figure this out on my own yesterday, so copied EVERY SINGLE ENTRY ( ) from my Palm Desktop into Outlook yesterday to get myself in complete synch.

    On the plus side, my Outlook contacts have never been so clean and precise as they are now.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    If yOU"D ST0p typing w1th Y0uR dAMN feet, maybeh we could undsertand WTF you're tryi!ng to say.
    LMAO....you say things so much nicer than I do!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  20. #20  
    Wow! Talk about a fragmented sentence...

    THAT is a fragmented brain!

    I remember when I had my first beer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions