Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBryan
    Wow! Talk about a fragmented sentence...

THAT is a fragmented brain!

I remember when I had my first beer.

Did you guys ever consider the fact that the person does not speak english? or write in english? He might be using one of those translation software to change his language to English. Those things always jumble up the words. Just a thought.

P.S Try converting English to french and see if a french person wont think you were insane as well
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
    Quote Originally Posted by otsg
    The dupe factor is huge. People are subject to lemmingesque acts and thinkning about jkust how CD's are in fact in no way superior to LP's.... The record industry in whihc commerce and profit I have admittedly shared as a contributor to that mass, windfell to the very dot on the event horizon of giddled cash.

This Treo 650 is jsut like all the rest. I would rather have a Visor Delux, and be out of range of most calls. The thing will not sync, (Verizon(Gutless). Maybe there ius something I have missed but if so, the thing has beconme so complex that it just takes a person EDP person to manage the most simple life. I see here reprints of logs LOE Eror. Nad mine is just so. Any.....anything [FONT=Lucida Console]
    WTF Mate?
    Quote Originally Posted by car_designer
    the writing is so mixed up that it sounds like one of those nigerian con letters....

Dear Sirs,
    I am writing in constant joy to tell you of good fortunes that are upon your family. we can be brethren in the quest of monies that are in my responsibilities....
    hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    If yOU"D ST0p typing w1th Y0uR dAMN feet, maybeh we could undsertand WTF you're tryi!ng to say.
    Wahahahah!
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Quote Originally Posted by hova
    Did you guys ever consider the fact that the person does not speak english? or write in english? He might be using one of those translation software to change his language to English. Those things always jumble up the words. Just a thought.

P.S Try converting English to french and see if a french person wont think you were insane as well
    Only one problem with that theory. The translation software wouldn't be misspelling words or mixing up the capitalization. It might use WRONG words, but it would spell them correctly.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hova

Did you ever stop to think this just might be Yoda. "Trouble with the English laguage he has."
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3
    Did you ever stop to think this just might be Yoda. "Trouble with the English laguage he has."
    Ok now that was HILARIOUS!!! I had to laugh at that one.
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
    I think he just needs to send the Treo back and get two cans with a piece of string.
    Please note that if you're listening to my advice, you should have your head examined. Doing as I say could lead to mental illness, injury, or even death.
    OK - maybe this helps. I ran it through BabelFish to Chinese and back into English:

I am therefore feeds when I succomb seeks never flat-bottomed pan help time this indeed is consciousness creek. Reduces me rapidly to have Treo pohone and it not to be able synch foreign. Possible Outlkook ** by MISCROSOFT, you not to know has made it like this, they cause their code finally not to seep to any outsider. Do I accurately have A kYOCERA 7135, and study the guide, what ITAH'S I discuss you to be able to read and to read, and it once did not go to PROCVIDE you to need with palm's information? Our will woman's acrobatics have worked, i UDERSTAND they ate have dumped SYSTEMN and the exchange to the window ce. game set competition. Perhaps the world when we already knew it had finished in front of about 20 byears.
    Well... maybe not.
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
    I've been syncing successfully with Outlook to Versamail from day 1. Must be user error. RTFM
    Oh snap. You guys are cracking me up. lol.
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb
    I think that whether or not one speaks English doesn't change the fact that intelligent people ask a question, post a gripe, or make a point. Not all three at the same time (which results in none of the above).

Now, spelling is a different story. I canít spell and I be a educated amercan mail. (Thatís a joke).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12